- Security first. Everything runs on your machine.
- Single user license. Unlimited repositories.
- Year of free updates. Follow our changelog.
- Supports GitHub.com and Bitbucket Cloud.
- Coming soon Support for GitHub Enterprise, Bitbucket Server, Gitlab
Code. With Rubberduck for macOS queries on your code run locally, and code does not leave your machine. Rubberduck communicates directly with your remote git servers, without any intermediary servers.
Authorization. Rubberduck for macOS uses personal app tokens for authorization against your remote git servers. These tokens are stored locally on your machine.
Telemetry. Rubberduck for macOS collects crash reporting data and polls for auto-updates. These will be made optional with the next minor release. You can track this issue here.
Questions? Feel free to contact us.
For open source
Rubberduck is completely free for open source repositories. Use our hosted analyzer server with the browser extension.